Monday 14 March 2016

I'm on the map (job)

3rd final draft with transparency added:




2nd final draft, thanks RO xx: here, more "coming soon" legibility:







love this pre-vis! I saw someone on Saturday who was at the If + Trust performance and she was sporting a single lavender glitter under her left eye. Three + weeks later!




OK: who can supply me with an original classifieds/opportunities file? 
And RO can you supply a layered file for the love love love text with purple transparency?

10 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,
    Just put that file in dropbox now - let me know if you can't access it. xxxR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks RO! I can't access it.... ! Can you email/wetransfer? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey LA and RO, Clare is preparing the classified file pronto. So expect it in the next 30 minutes or so. xxxM

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! And I got your file Rach, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey RO and LA. Clare and I have set a sleep time of 12/12 (handy, no?). I think this is going to be a long-haul-type jobbie, with so many images to do, and multiple deadlines. If there is anything that you folks need from either Clare or myself, let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out the new map image here! Commmentzzzz?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking rally great Liz!!! The only think I'm pondering is the 'coming soon' being less coherent with the m/i/n not there... I think textual incoherence is very appropriate for this series, though, which is trumping my readability reflex. I'm happy to sign off. Thanks for all your hard work on this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great! Thank you LA. Happy as hell. xxxxM

    ReplyDelete