Monday 14 March 2016

Roadmovie_watermark_options

a couple of super quick watermark options: 



with hands almost big enough to grasp the paper, or


a more watermarked scale version with our acronym included


I can vary the percentage of transparency if desired [insert critique of capitalism joke].

****

Clare, we talked about making the personals text more legible by including one column per Roadmovie poster. Does anyone else feel this is needed? 

+ is it possible for you time wise CN? Or, if needed, do we distribute this task too? 



9 comments:

  1. My preference visually is for the bigger hands -- on equal presence with the newspaper and the text.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liz, what do you mean by: Does anyone else feel this is needed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. does anyone else except me (because I can't remember if it was just me) think the personals text needs to be made more legible by including one column per Roadmovie poster?

    ReplyDelete
  4. But you are still wanting to have double posters? Or is is that part of the same question for you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just going by the mock up image of the posters in the recent post, assuming this was decided already. My question is mainly about text legibility to be honest.

    http://woahmanchesterstreet.blogspot.nl/2016/03/the-selection-images-needed.html?zx=fd0bde16bd4bf8ee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Liz, Love how the watermark is looking. My preference too is for the bigger hands. I think we should definitely go for more legibility of the text. I still think we need a sense of there being columns plural though - a single column of text only might look lonely, so for each poster we simply pull one column more into focus?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool :) CN now has me working on the A5 map flyer, would you be able to take on the column focusing? I can dropbox the new watermarked rainbro and Clare, you'll need to supply the newspaper layers... or?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Liz, good suggestion. I'm available, work for you Clare and can yo supply newspaper layers?

    ReplyDelete